Take advantage of our oceanfront hotel in Ogunquit, Maine, and embark on an outdoor adventure when you stay at The Beachmere Inn on the Ocean. Our beautiful summer weather and Atlantic backdrop serve as excellent motivators to explore everything this slice of paradise has to offer. Start learning about the area by taking on a few of the best hiking trails near Ogunquit, Maine.
Best Hiking Trails near Ogunquit, Maine
If you love scenic ocean views, then you’re in for a treat! The hiking trails near Ogunquit, Maine, offer plenty of natural oceanside scenery.
- Marginal Way Footpath is a two-and-a-half-mile paved trail that features awe-inspiring overlooks. This trail is perfect for people of all ages and hiking skill levels.
- Marginal Way Walk features brightly colored wildflowers and provides the perfect environment for birding. Plus, you can get up close and personal with an Ogunquit lighthouse.
- Parsons Way is a scenic path that winds around Cape Arundel and fantastic rock formations, providing an excellent view of Maine’s rugged coastline.
- Rachel Carson Wildlife Preserve protects local animals, migratory birds, and valuable salt marshes. If you love nature and observing wildlife, Rachel Carson Wildlife Preserve is the perfect place for you.
- Richard E Payeur Preserve Loop is a mile-long and perfect for families. Introduce the kiddos to different wildflowers and local animals on this pleasant walk near our Ogunquit hotel.
Cozy Lodging in Ogunquit, Maine for the Whole Family
Unplug from the hustle and bustle of daily life and relax along the Atlantic coastline. If you’re looking for a fine dining experience to wind down your day, look no further than our on-site eatery: Blue Bistro. Our hotel in Maine provides access to several outdoor activities like Ogunquit Beach, walking trails, biking, and so much more! For more information on hiking trails near Ogunquit, Maine, or to book a room, please call us at 800-336-3983.