One of the best parts of traveling is trying regional food favorites and opening yourself to new dining experiences. However, as we adjust to a new normal amid the global pandemic, going out to eat may not always be the best option. During your getaway at The Beachmere Inn on the Ocean, consider ordering pick up from some of the best restaurants in Ogunquit, Maine. Enjoy your fresh lobster rolls in the comfort of our cozy Maine Coast hotel, or have a picnic on Ogunquit Beach.
Order from Some of the Best Ogunquit, Maine, Restaurants
The food and dishes that restaurants offer says a lot about a region. During your visit to our Maine resort on the Atlantic Coast, fresh lobster dishes and succulent seafood should definitely be on your list of things to eat. Treat yourself to some spectacular Maine cuisine and support the local restaurant business near our Ogunquit Beach hotel.
- Backyard Coffee & Eatery will satisfy your caffeine and other hot beverage needs with a tasty breakfast sandwich or homemade baked goods.
- Barnacle Billy’s is the go-to place for a taste of fresh Maine lobster.
- Beach Fire Bar Grille serves a variety of classic pub favorites and savory seafood dishes.
- Five-O Shore Road is the perfect place for groups who can’t decide on where to eat; they offer a little bit of everything, and it’s all excellent.
- Footbridge Lobster, a little red building in Perkins Cove, serves the best Maine lobster rolls in town.
- Northern Union offers fresh delicacies and curated wine, beer, and cocktail kits.
- Ogunquit Lobster Pound is another excellent seafood eatery options with succulent Maine lobster and fantastic pasta dishes.
- Smoky B’s Gin Mill will sate your hankering for finger-licking BBQ.
- So Zap serves delicious, authentic Thai dishes.
- The Beach Basket offers healthy, creative, seasonal options that make takeout easier than ever.
Your Coastal Getaway Starts at the Beachmere Inn
Bask in the beautiful Ogunquit Beach views and sate your seafood cravings during your stay at the Beachmere Inn. Our cozy accommodations offer oceanfront views and seclusion from Ogunquit’s Main Street. You don’t have to travel far to find fantastic Ogunquit, Maine, restaurants. Our on-site eatery, the Blue Bistro, serves fantastic breakfasts and delicious entrees. For more information on reserving our Maine Coast resort, please give us a call at 800-336-3983.