Looking for a Seasonal or Year Round Position? We can help!!
Come and join our Amazing Team at The Beachmere Inn.
Seasonal and Permanent Full Time positions available.
Permanent positions are eligible for medical/dental benefits , paid & personal vacation time plus retirement after qualifying earned time.
HOUSEKEEPING ATTENDANT — For the 2021 Season –
35-40hrs per week with an Spring start for training and Summer cleaning needs.
Flexible hours are Available. We can accommodate earlier starts or mid day starts for 6-8hr shifts.
Free Onsite Employee Parking , Bonus paid for all eligible Team Members at the end of the season and On Site, Discounted lunch menu for Team Members. We pay for your uniforms
- Season runs April through New Years for those who would like to work a longer season. We stay busy and also have year round positions open!
- Ensure clean guest rooms and public areas while adhering to the highest standards.
- Provide quality customer service to hotel guests and strive to exceed expectations of our long time guests.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment while following established proceedures.
- Organize and manage time efficiently to accomplish daily tasks.
- Communicate and collaborate with housekeeping team.
- Attend and participate in daily team meetings.
- Must be at least 16 years of age and does not require previous housekeeping experience, however experienced candidates preferred.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills and attention to detail
- Possesses the ability to arrange and maintain guest rooms according to specific standards
- Ability to bend, stretch, twist or reach with your body, arms and/or legs
- Abides by the highest ethical standards
- Willingness to learn and to ask for help when necessary and work as part of a team.
You will clean guestrooms and public areas and assist in the laundry. Your schedule will include weekends and some holidays. If you are a neat freak who looks at your work area with pride and is not afraid to get into the corners then we want you.
Year Round & Seasonal, Full time Team members are eligible for medical insurance, dental insurance, paid time off, providing you meet hours worked for eligibility.
An excellent opportunity for a dedicated employee who would like to work for a great employer for the long term!
Please call Elaine at 207.646.2021 x 604 or email [email protected]
Front Desk - evenings
FRONT DESK AGENT – 2021 Season for FT or PT
Available Shift is Afternoon into Evening, 2-10pm or 3-11pm.
Free Onsite Parking
Season runs April through New Years for those who would like to work a longer season. We stay busy!
Bonus paid for all eligible Team Members.
Discounted lunch menu for Team Members.
You are an independent individual who is always looking for something to do when not busy and look for ways to make systems and work processes more efficient and guest friendly. You will assist guests who are checking in and checking out of our Inn, and you will also entice potential guests who are calling in to inquire about future reservations, in addition to performing other administrative tasks.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and must be able to spell. You will be composing business letters and must have this knowledge, in addition to advanced computer utilization skills to include Excel. You must have sound math skills.
Your image is that of a professional and your demeanor is one of maturity. You are able to handle situations to the best effect for the guests and for the Inn.
1. Must have flexible dependable schedule that allows weekends, and holidays.
2. Prior hotel front desk experience required
3. Exceptional oral and written English language communication skills
4. Must remain professional at all times and have excellent guest service skills.
5. Must take direction well, be self motivated, and be held accountable for tasks assigned.
Please e-mail your resume with an accompanying cover letter, explaining why you would be the best candidate for this job, to [email protected] or call Elaine at 207 646 2021, Ext. 604
We will see applicants by appointment only.