2nd Shift Front Desk Associate – Year Round with Benefits and more
We do not hire you for a season, we hire for the long term. Now is the time to stop looking for a job every spring. This is a year round position. Why not build your career with us! This position is 30+ or – hrs a week with eligibility for benefits. We will be looking for leadership and pay for the shift differential. This position is for 2nd shift – primarily 3pm-11pm including weekends and holidays with some modification of hours depending on the time of season.
If you are an independent individual who is always looking for something to do when not busy and for ways to make systems and work processes more efficient and guest friendly then this position is for you Assist guests who are checking in and checking out of our Inn. Make reservations along other administrative tasks.
Your image is that of a professional and your demeanor is one of maturity with a friendly greeting for all. You are able to handle situations to the best effect for the guests and for the Inn.
Please inquire via e-mail at email@example.com or come into the Inn and fill out an application. Ask for Sarah Diment, Owner should you have questions first, please call 207-646-2021 x 605
2017 – FT Housekeeping Position – Available Immediately
You will clean guestrooms and public areas and assist in the laundry. Your schedule will include weekends and some holidays. You are a neat freak who looks at your work area with pride and is not afraid to get into the corners. You must be able to lift 25 pounds on a consistent basis. Experienced candidates preferred.
This position is eligible for medical insurance, dental insurance, paid time off, providing you meet hours worked eligibility. An excellent opportunity for a dedicated employee who would like to work for a great employer for the long term!
Please inquire via e-mail with Sarah Diment, Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org or come into the Inn and fill out an application. Should you have questions first, please call 207-646-2021 x 605
March 2017 – Facilities Manager – A Year Round Position Available Immediately
Duties: The Facilities Manager ensures that all hotel equipment is properly serviced and functional, that the hotel grounds and facilities are maintained, and that training is provided so that the department team members can perform their jobs to standard. This role oversees maintenance team member scheduling and performance. You are expected to perform skilled maintenance and repair duties for the property, including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, and plumbing tasks. As well, the Manager must be able to operate equipment such as, but not limited to, hot tub, hand tools, power tools, electric lawn mower, leaf blower, and pressure washer. This role is a hands-on position, reporting to the General Manager, and is responsible for insuring that the rooms and property are maintained in the best possible condition, with the least inconvenience to guests, while maintaining a safe and secure environment. You must maintain a polite, cheerful and professional relationship with our guests and staff members. Long hours, many on your feet, often required. You must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Operate, check, and make general repairs to the buildings – interior and exterior, furniture, fixtures, HVAC, boilers, pumps, motors, hot tub systems and others including plumbing, carpentry, welding, painting, and electrical.
- Ensure a comprehensive preventative maintenance program is maintained
- Maintain maintenance department budget, recommend capital improvements, monitor expenditures, and prepare reports
- Oversee maintenance staff as well as contractors, and the work of maintenance related service contracts
- Gather, organize, and submit estimates for work to be completed by contractors
- Ensure adequate inventory of all required materials, equipment, and supplies. – Maintain logs and documentation for all work completed
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety, Hot Tub, Fire, and other government regulations.
- Ensure compliance with Beachmere Inn standards on an on-going and timely basis, including that a proper key control program is followed
- Provide leadership and training to staff while promoting staff morale and workplace safety
- Work closely with all departments to ensure guest needs are addressed in a timely manner
A minimum 5 years’ previous maintenance experience required with a minimum one year of previous hotel supervisory experience preferred. You must have computer skills with the ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal forms.
This is a year-round salaried position. The Beachmere Inn offers health insurance, dental insurance, paid vacation time and personal time, and a supportive working environment. On site parking is available.
Please send resume and cover letter to Sarah Diment at email@example.com come into the Inn and fill out an application. Ask for Sarah Diment the Owner. Should you have questions first, please call 207-646-2021 x 605